P. Kevin Zirkle, MD, FACS
|Education||B.A., Duke University; M.D., Vanderbilt University|
|Residency||General Surgery, Vanderbilt University|
|Fellowship||Vascular Surgery, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk|
|Board Certified||General Surgery and Vascular Surgery, American Board of Surgery|
|Member||Fellow, American College of Surgeons|
- 2013 Cityview Magazine "Top Doc"
- 2012 Cityview Magazine "Top Doc"
- 2011 Cityview Magazine "Top Doc"
- 2010 Cityview Magazine "Top Doc"
In the News
- Fort Sanders HealthWatch: Parathyroid Disese
- Young Woman Opts for Thyroid Removal after Years of Nodules
- Thyroid Cancer Surprises Huntsville Woman
- A Small Gland with a Big Impact on Your Health
Premier Edge blog posts
- Colony Park
- Fort Sanders Regional
- Turkey Creek
- Hemorrhoid Treatment Center
- Jefferson City
- Lenoir City
- Oak Ridge
- Prosthetic Center
- Rural Vascular Clinics
- Physicians Regional
- North Knoxville
- South Knoxville
- Vascular Access & Imaging Center
- Vein Clinics