Specializing in Workers’ Compensation Hernia Evaluation and Repair
Employees in jobs that require lifting, pushing and pulling are at high risk of developing a hernia defect. The standard treatment for a symptomatic hernia is a surgical repair. Premier Surgical’s mission is to minimize both the cost and time lost from work-related hernia injury.
The physicians of Premier Surgical Hernia Center in Knoxville are experts in hernia causation-evaluation and surgical repair. We understand that early diagnosis and rapid treatment are key in returning an injured worker to the job as quickly and safely as possible.
Premier Surgical Hernia Center’s Workers’ Compensation Services Include:
- Urgent consultations within 1 to 3 business days
- Surgery scheduling within 1 week of consultation
- Support of transitional return to work and modified duty programs
- Concise and complete Workers’ Compensation reports
- Experienced, Board-Certified General Surgeons with recurrence rates less than 0.5%
- State of Tennessee Certified and AAAASF Accredited, Office Based Surgery Suites
- Transparent, package pricing based on the Tennessee Workers Compensation fee schedule offering a savings of 27% to 30% per case over the traditional outpatient care settings.
The Premier Surgical Hernia Center is physician-owned and managed, making us able to eliminate unnecessary costs and offer the best quality care at the most efficient price possible.
Please see a list of Premier’s General Surgeons and call for a quote. We look forward to the opportunity to serve your Workers’ Compensation needs.