Premier offers our patients innovative, state-of-the-art breast care. Our team is committed to remaining at the forefront of the latest technological advances in breast cancer diagnosis and treatment. Some of our innovative services include:
- Breast-conserving surgery
- Digital mammography, which shortens exam times and increases patient comfort
- Two options for short-duration, breast-conserving, targeted radiation therapy
We offer our patients individualized options for treatment and partner with them to chart the best possible course of care. Our experience with referring physicians and specialists in the region makes Premier the best possible extension of ongoing care.
We are inspired by our patients, committed to research and determined to help, which is why thousands of women in East Tennessee rely on us for their breast health needs.
At Premier, we utilize a team approach for breast treatment. Our specialty team of experts conferences weekly to determine the best and most comprehensive ongoing plan for each patient’s care.
This multidisciplinary method of care affords us the opportunity to partner with well-respected health care centers:
- Thompson Cancer Survival Center
- Parkwest Comprehensive Breast Center
- Tennova Women’s Center
Our specialty team includes:
- Board-certified surgeons
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation therapists
- Reconstructive surgeons
- Genetic counselors
Premier is dedicated to timely diagnosis and comprehensive treatment for all breast problems. Our women’s health team empowers patients and their families to take an active role in the decisions regarding cancer treatment and management.
In the News
- Survivor Now a Champion for Breast Cancer Prevention
- Clinically Speaking: MammoSite: Making Life Easier for Many Breast Cancer Patients
- Early Detection Key to Breast Cancer Survival
- Premier Team Supports Komen Race for the Cure
- Breast Cancer Survivor Shares Story with Others
- Breast Cancer: 'It's Not a Death Sentence'
- Premier Surgical Associates Races for the Cure