Human Resources manager
Location: Premier Surgical Corporate on Papermill Drive
Full time position: Monday – Friday
- Reports to the CEO and is a member of our senior management team.
- Lead oversight and planning of HR, including: benefits, compensation analysis, FMLA and COBRA, employee development, regulatory compliance, staffing and recruiting.
- Administer and innovate human resources programs and policies that support company goals and positively engage the workforce and improve retention.
- Recruit hourly and salaried employees for all physician offices and surgery center positions.
- Advises leadership on all human resources issues with broad and current subject matter knowledge that includes expertise in federal and state employment laws.
- Employee orientation: coordinate background checks, prepare new hire paperwork, review company policies & procedures, safety training and benefit enrollments.
- Benefit administration: open enrollment, qualifying events, Cobra, invoice reconciliation, track all eligibility to ensure completion and compliance.
- Manage FMLA: Confirm eligibility, send out FMLA notices, track absences to ensure documentation is complete and compliant.
- Advising and consulting with managers for appropriate resolution of employee performance and discipline issues.
- Assist with terminations, prepare separation notices, and respond to unemployment claims.
- Complete annual EEOC and other regulatory reporting.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of Human Resources records including personnel files, benefit enrollment forms, E-Verify and I-9 documentation.
- Provides monthly manager training for HR risk management, interviewing skills, employee counseling, retention and HR policies.
- Attends staff meetings once a quarter with each office/department to answer employee questions, provide training as needed, refresh staff on HR policy.
- Leads compliance, safety training and OSHA using Eagle Associates program.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and perform all duties with the utmost attention to detail while ensuring compliance with ethical and legal standards
Bachelor’ s Degree or commensurate experience in Human Resources.
Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take the appropriate action. Accuracy and attention to detail are a must.
The position requires that the candidate can demonstrate
- Three (3+) plus year’s progressive experience in HR.
- Firm foundation in a variety of HR functions
- Strong understanding of various HR and benefit software as well as Office 365
Send your cover letter and resume as follows:
Fax: (865) 584-7712
Premier Surgical HR
6408 Papermill Drive, Suite 220,
Knoxville TN 37919