CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
ONLY CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Full time position:
Monday-Friday, Day Shift
Summary of Duties:
Responsible for providing professional nursing care to clinic patients under physician supervision.
- Provides clinical / nursing care to patients. Obtains certain medical information, history, physical, family and social history. Takes vital signs and weight.
- Assists Physicians with examinations, diagnostic procedures, treatment and office surgery.
- Provides patient education materials, communicates physician advice and instructions for pre- and post-op teaching.
- Maintains patient records and charts. Posts tests and exam results.
- Maintains exam rooms with necessary supplies and assures that rooms are clean.
- Screens patient phone calls and forward to physicians.
- Obtain pre-certification and schedule testing and or surgery.
- Ensure timely follow up on all diagnostic procedures and scheduled surgeries.
- Other related duties assigned by the office manager, and/ or physicians.
- Must have current Medical Assistant certification, LPN or RN License
- Current CPR
- At least one year related experience
- Greenway/Intergy software and electronic charts experience
Please list your computer software training and experience.
Benefits include PTO, health insurance, paid holidays, and 401(k) plan.
Send your cover letter and resume as follows:
Fax: (865) 584-7712
Premier Surgical HR
6408 Papermill Drive, Suite 220,
Knoxville TN 37919