Ambulatory Surgery Center and Angio Suites
Premier Surgical, Knoxville’s leading provider of general, breast, plastic, bariatric and vascular surgical services, is seeking an experienced leader to head our two surgical centers in Knoxville Tennessee. Premier has both an Ambulatory Surgery Center and an Office Based Vascular center including 2 Angio suites for vascular surgery. The successful candidate will lead both Centers overseeing all aspects of each Operation.
In your role as Director of Surgical Services, you will create an environment that builds and maintains Premier’s reputation as the surgery provider of choice in Knoxville. Core ways you will influence the reputation are by, maintaining a high standard of service to our vascular and general, plastic, breast and bariatric surgery patients, and ensuring Premier has exceptional clinical practice standards. You will also be a key member of Premier’s management team that collaborates with one another sharing ideas and best practices.
What you will do in this role:
- Drive industry leading patient satisfaction, physician satisfaction, and employee engagement results for both centers
- Maintain strong partnerships with Premier’s Management team, Governing Body, Medical Director, and your team
- Leverage Premier’s best internal corporate support team in areas such as recruitment, legal, business development, risk management, patient safety, human resources, accounting, financial reporting, etc
- Partner with Premier’s Business Office to institute budget controls, monitor accounts receivable and payables, prepare, and project annual budgets
- Ensure that both our facilities meet all related local, state, federal, and accrediting-body rules and regulations
- Effectively manage your controllable costs such as labor and supply expenses
- Negotiate and execute favorable vendor contracts by leveraging our GPO
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Nursing or related field
- Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
- Management experience in a hospital OR, Ambulatory Surgery Center or Cath lab environment
- Minimum (3) years direct experience or related experience
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
Both centers are located in Knoxville Tennessee, just off I-40. Our AAAASF accredited centers average over 400 cases a month. Unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to its patients, colleagues and communities. Help guide our team as a(an) Surgery Center Administrator and help us improve more lives in more ways.
Please send your cover letter and resume as follows:
Fax: (865) 584-7712
Premier Surgical HR
6408 Papermill Drive, Suite 220,
Knoxville TN 37919