Ana K. Wilson, DO, MS
Dr. Ana Wilson is a Surgical Oncologist with Premier Surgical at Fort Sanders Regional in Knoxville, TN. She has a focus on breast cancer, melanoma and advanced skin cancers, sarcoma and soft tissue tumors and endocrine disorders. Dr. Wilson completed her Fellowship training in Complex General Surgery & Surgical Oncology at John Wayne Cancer Institute in Santa Monica, California.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- BA: Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- MS: Integrative Physiology, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, Texas
- DO: Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Worth, Texas
- Clinical Research Fellowship: Surgical Oncology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland
- Residency: General Surgery, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Maryland
- Fellowship: Complex General and Surgical Oncology, John Wayne Cancer Institute, Santa Monica, California
- Board Certified: General Surgery and Surgical Oncology
- Professional Organizations: Society of Surgical Oncology, American Society of Breast Surgeons, Association of Women Surgeons, American Osteopathic Association
- Joined Premier Surgical: 2021
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Skin-sparing mastectomy, Oncoplastic breast conservation, Sentinel lymph node mapping, Lymph node dissections, Surgical treatment of metastatic disease, Thyroidectomy, Minimally Invasive Parathyroidectomy, Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
Fort Sanders Regional
1819 Clinch Avenue, Suite 200
Knoxville, TN 37916
INFO PACKET FOR DR. WILSON’S BREAST CANCER PATIENTS
Watch this short video to learn more about Dr. Wilson!
PREMIER BREAST CANCER TEAM
Premier Surgical’s has a team of surgeons dedicated to Breast Cancer Care. Our individual approach includes the entire breast cancer journey from diagnosis, to surgical treatment, to reconstruction. Check out this video to learn more!