C. Scott Callicutt, MD, FACS, RPVI
Dr. Scott Callicutt is a vascular surgeon with Premier Surgical in Knoxville, TN. He performs a variety of vascular and endovascular procedures including angioplasty, abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, arterial venous fistula and graft placement and repair, as well as varicose vein treatment.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- BS: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- MD: Brody School of Medicine, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
- Residency: General Surgery, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis
- Fellowship: Vascular Surgery, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis
- Board Certified: General Surgery and Vascular Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Member: Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Recognition: Cityview Magazine “Top Docs” 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017
- Joined Premier Surgical: 2009
- “I am so impressed by the care received. Dr. Callicutt and the staff were very professional and friendly. Thank you so much for everything!”
- “Everyone was very nice and professional, especially Dr. Callicutt.”
Dr. Callicutt explains how to manage and treat Carotid Artery Disease in this segment on WATE TV-6.
Dr. Callicutt explains the symptoms, treatments, and who is most at risk of PAD (Peripheral Artery Disease) in this Doc Talk podcast created by the Knoxville Academy of Medicine.
Transcarotid Artery Revascularization is a new treatment that reduces the risk of stroke in patients undergoing carotid artery surgery.