Christopher W. Pollock, MD, FACS, RPVI
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- BS: Vanderbilt University
- MD: University of Tennessee, Memphis
- Residency: General Surgery, University of Tennessee, Memphis
- Fellowship: Vascular Surgery, University of Virginia
- Board Certified: General Surgery and Vascular Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Member: Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Recognition: Cityview Magazine “Top Docs” 2019
- Joined Premier Surgical: 2003
- “I was very pleased with my experience.”
- “I wish all procedures, staff and doctors were this good!”
Transcarotid Artery Revascularization is a new treatment that reduces the risk of stroke in patients undergoing carotid artery surgery.
Limb amputation has become more common. Dr. Chris Pollock discusses who is at risk of amputation and how new non-surgical techniques are making it easier to save legs and lives in this interview with WATE’s Erin Barnett on “Living East Tennessee”.