Michael E. Kelly, MD, FACS
Dr. Michael Kelly is a general surgeon with Premier Surgical at Parkwest Medical Center in Knoxville, TN. He specializes in minimally invasive surgery for hiatal hernia, acid reflux and colorectal cancer as well as adrenal, spleen and gallbladder disease and hernia repair. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Kelly joined Premier Surgical in 2004.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- BS: University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- MD: University of Tennessee, Memphis
- Residency: General Surgery, University of Tennessee, Memphis
- Fellowship: Advanced Gastrointestinal and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ
- Board Certified: General Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Member: Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Recognition: Cityview Magazine “Top Docs” 2020, 2016, 2015, 2012
- Joined Premier Surgical: 2004
Parkwest Medical Center
The Tower at Parkwest
9430 Park West Boulevard, Suite 310
Knoxville, TN 37923
Meet Dr. Kelly!
- “Excellent physician.”
- “Very satisfied beyond words. As a former RN, I know excellent care, which I received by staff, doctors, and hospital staff from admission to discharge.”
- “I was very pleased with Dr. Kelly and would recommend him to all.”
- “I was really nervous about the procedure. Dr. Kelly ws phenomenal and his nurse was always so helpful and kind. They made the whole experience so comforting and I appreciate them so much!”
* Did you know we offer flat-fee packages for select Gallbladder and Hernia procedures? Visit our Premier Surgery Packages website to learn more.