Shannon Beierle, MD, FACS
Dr. Shannon Beierle is a general surgeon with the Premier Surgical Cleveland, TN office. She specializes in minimally invasive surgeries for gall bladder, hernia, colon, breast cancer, hemorrhoids, bariatric surgery and other general procedures. She is a Member of the American Society of Breast Surgeons and Affiliate Surgeon Member of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeons. Dr. Beierle joined Premier Surgical in 2019.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- BS: Texas A& M University, College Station
- MD: Texas Tech University, Lubbock
- Residency: University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Board Certified: General Surgery
- Recognition: Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons Outstanding Minimally Invasive Surgery Resident Award
- Member: Fellow, American College of Surgeons; American Society of Breast Surgeons; Affiliate Surgeon Member of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeons
- Joined Premier Surgical: 2019
Premier Surgical Cleveland
2175 Chambliss Avenue NW, Suite D
Cleveland, TN 37311
For information about bariatric surgery, please call the Tennova Cleveland Center for Surgical Weight Loss at (423) 380-6250.
- “Dr. Beierle was very thorough, informative and professional.”
- “Dr. Beierle has the most compassionate nature and calmness about her. From the moment she came into the exam room and then through the procedure that was done she was highly professional and kept me informed through every step. I thank a God for physicians/surgeons as her. Thank you Dr. Beierle.”
- “Dr. Shannon Beierle was a blessing! Not only was she professional & kind, she was patient and very thorough in her explanation of my case.”
- “Dr. Beierle was very knowledgeable and professional. She also spoke to us ‘laymen’ in regular words, and not much medical jargon that no one but medical practitioners would understand. She spent the time in the exam room to answer any questions we had, but didn’t seem like it was a bother to her. She genuinely seemed to us that she enjoys her job, and it reflects in how she treats her patients.”
Meet Dr. Beierle!