Stephen A. Tonks, MD, RPVI
Dr. Stephen Tonks is a Fellowship-trained, Board-Certified Vascular Surgeon with Premier Surgical in Knoxville, TN. He operates at Fort Sanders Medical Center, Parkwest Medical Center and the Premier Surgical Vascular Center. He performs a variety of vascular and endovascular procedures including angioplasty, abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, arterial venous fistula and graft placement and repair, as well as varicose vein treatment.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- BS: Auburn University, summa cum laude
- MD: University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham
- Residency: General Surgery, University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Fellowship: Vascular Surgery, University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Board Certified: General Surgery and Vascular Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Joined Premier Surgical: 2020
Endovascular Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Vascular Access, Varicose Veins
Premier Surgical Papermill Drive
6408 Papermill Drive, Suite 200
Knoxville, TN 37919
170 West TN Avenue, Suite 1
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Meet Dr. Tonks!
Vascular Surgeon Dr. Stephen Tonks explains the differences between Vascular Disease and Varicose Veins during this interview on WATE’s Living East TN program.