1819 Clinch Avenue, Suite 200
Knoxville, TN 37916
Troy F. Kimsey, MD, FACS
Surgical Oncology Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering, New York
Gregory P. Midis, MD, FACS
Surgical Oncology Fellowship: M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Texas
Premier Surgical Oncology
- Research Leads School Psychologist to Fort Sanders for Thyroid Cancer Surgery
- Surgeon and Survivor: Understanding Thyroid Cancers
- Retired Principal Gives Lessons For Life After Colon Cancer Surgery
- Small Spot, Big Worry: Plan of action eases woman’s fear of melanoma
- Cancer Survivor Paid Heavy Price for Ignoring Heartburn
- Complex T.H.E. Surgery Requires Skill, Practice
The experienced staff of skilled surgeons at Premier Surgical Oncology will provide you with the very best patient care possible. Our surgeons are certified by the American Board of Surgery and have specialized knowledge and skill relating to the diagnosis, pre-operative, operative, and post-operative management of surgical oncology issues.
- Pancreas: Biliary and pancreatic cancers
- Liver: Primary and metastatic liver cancers
- Skin Cancer: Melanoma (advanced skin cancers), Sarcoma and soft tissue tumors, Basal cell carcinoma, Squamous cell carcinoma
- Breast Cancer: Breast conservation, Skin-sparing techniques for breast reconstruction
- Colon and rectal cancer: Evaluation and treatment of colon cancer
- Sentinel lymph node mapping and biopsy
- Lymph node dissections
- Surgical treatment of recurrent and metastatic disease
- Laparoscopic resection
- Complex resections
- Sphincter preservation techniques
- Laparoscopic Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Multidisciplinary management
Fort Sanders HealthWatch
Dr. Troy Kimsey discusses how Surgical Oncologists help patients throughout the cancer treatment process at Fort Sanders Regional at Thompson Cancer Survival Center in Knoxville.
Surgical Oncologist Dr. Troy Kimsey explains the inclusion of Fort Sanders and Thompson Cancer Survival Center on the Becker’s Top 100 Great Oncology Programs list in this Fort Sanders HealthWatch.
Dr. Paul Dudrick discusses the Surgical Oncology program at Fort Sanders Regional in Knoxville.