PRN Certified Medical Assistant / LPN for Vascular Surgery Office
One day per week: Open to Tuesday, Thursday, or Fridays
- Provides clinical / nursing care to patients. Obtains certain medical information, history, physical, family and social history. Takes vital signs and weight.
- Assists Physicians with examinations, diagnostic procedures, treatment and office surgery.
Provides patient education materials, communicates physician advice and instructions for pre- and post-op teaching
- Maintains patient records and charts. Posts tests and exam results.
- Maintains exam rooms with necessary supplies and assures that rooms are clean.
- Obtain pre-certification and schedule testing and or surgery.
- Ensure timely follow up on all diagnostic procedures and scheduled surgeries.
- Other related duties assigned by the office manager, and/ or physicians.
- Team player
MUST HAVE CURRENT STATE CERTIFICATION AS MEDICAL ASSISTANT OR LPN LICENSE, PREFER AT LEAST ONE YEAR RELATED EXPERIENCE
Send your cover letter and resume as follows:
Fax: (865) 584-7712
Premier Surgical HR
6408 Papermill Drive, Suite 220,
Knoxville TN 37919