WAYS TO EARN POINTS
Log a verified workout
- Complete a section of the Health Assessment online or on the Go365 App
- Get your Biometric Screening – This year we will not have onsite biometrics. You will have to attain biometrics either with your PCP or at a designated walk-in clinics.
Schedule your Go365 biometric screening and print the appropriate screening voucher or form. Appointments are required. Expect to have blood drawn from your finger or arm. Coinsurance, copays or other costs may apply. Refer to your medical plan coverage for more information.
- Krogers The Little Clinics
Click HERE to learn how to Get Your Go365 Biometric Screening
Please note: PSA authorizes 2 hours of PTO each year for physicals, well visits, and biometric screenings.
You will want to earn more Points to attain your previous Status (or a higher one) in the new program year.
Your Points reset to zero, but you’ll carry over 10 percent of them into the new program year if you are Bronze or higher currently. You also automatically receive Points in the Healthy Living and Prevention categories for all metrics in range for this year’s biometric screening, except for BMI, if you’re not in Blue Status at the end of this current program year.
Your unspent Bucks carry over if you end the year in Bronze or higher. You also have the opportunity to earn Bonus Bucks and Double Bonus Bucks in the new program year when you achieve the same Status as the prior year (or at Silver if your prior year Status was Blue or Bronze). You won’t be able to spend them though until you get out of Blue Status in the new program year.
PSA HEALTH INSURANCE PREMIUM DISCOUNTS
You will 12 months to get healthy and achieve substantial discounts on your Premier Surgical Health Insurance Premium for the next year. Discounts are determined based on the following:
Whichever metallic status you achieve, by December 31, determines the overall discount to be applied to your Individual Employee Medical Insurance Premiums only for the next year.
Below are a few things you’ll want to know about Go365:
- Go365 is web-based – you can access Go365 by creating a username and password on Go365.com and can track progress on a computer, tablet or smartphone that is Internet-capable.
- Go365 has a free app – If you’re an Android or iPhone user, you can download the Go365 App in the Apple or Google Play Stores and sign in with the same username and password you created for Go365.com.
- Go365 is secure – The online and App experiences are an extension of the secure Humana.com website and are HIPAA compliant. Your personal information is shared and protected as outlined in their Notice of Privacy Practices.
You can access your Go365 portal via the App or online website now. Getting to Bronze is easy. Just complete the Health Assessment and you’ll earn enough points to qualify for Bronze status. Investigate all the available activities, add an app or connect a device. There are several apps that will count your steps via your phone and reporting is automatic. It’s really easy.
Be on the lookout for ways Go365 will reward you in our next communication. Best of all you’ll be rewarding yourself with better health.
Have a happy, healthy day!