Surgical Oncology in Knoxville, TN
The experienced staff of skilled physicians of Premier Surgical Oncology will provide you with the very best patient care possible. Our surgeons are certified by the American Board of Surgery and have specialized knowledge and skill relating to the diagnosis, pre-operative, operative, and post-operative management of surgical oncology issues.
- Pancreas: Biliary and pancreatic cancers
- Liver: Primary and metastatic liver cancers
- Skin Cancer: Melanoma (advanced skin cancers), Sarcoma and soft tissue tumors, Basal cell carcinoma, Squamous cell carcinoma
- Breast Cancer: Breast conservation, Skin-sparing techniques for breast reconstruction
- Colon and rectal cancer: Evaluation and treatment of colon cancer
- Sentinel lymph node mapping and biopsy
- Lymph node dissections
- Surgical treatment of recurrent and metastatic disease
- Laparoscopic resection
- Complex resections
- Sphincter preservation techniques
- Laparoscopic Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Multidisciplinary management
Fort Sanders Health & LIfestyles Technology is a game changer in healthcare, and Covenant Health’s Fort Sanders...
Colon and Rectal Cancer: Signs and Symptoms Colon and rectal cancer are two types of cancer that are relatively common....
Fort Sanders Healthy Lifestyles Determined. Motivated Resolved. When Harriman resident Rich Robertson was diagnosed with...