Surgical Oncology in Knoxville, TN
The experienced staff of skilled physicians of Premier Surgical Oncology will provide you with the very best patient care possible. Our surgeons are certified by the American Board of Surgery and have specialized knowledge and skill relating to the diagnosis, pre-operative, operative, and post-operative management of surgical oncology issues.
- Pancreas: Biliary and pancreatic cancers
- Liver: Primary and metastatic liver cancers
- Skin Cancer: Melanoma (advanced skin cancers), Sarcoma and soft tissue tumors, Basal cell carcinoma, Squamous cell carcinoma
- Breast Cancer: Breast conservation, Skin-sparing techniques for breast reconstruction
- Colon and rectal cancer: Evaluation and treatment of colon cancer
- Sentinel lymph node mapping and biopsy
- Lymph node dissections
- Surgical treatment of recurrent and metastatic disease
- Laparoscopic resection
- Complex resections
- Sphincter preservation techniques
- Laparoscopic Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Multidisciplinary management
FORT SANDERS SURGEONS
FORT SANDERS REGIONAL
1819 Clinch Avenue, Suite 200
Knoxville, TN 37916
Gregory P. Midis, MD, FACS
General and Colon and Rectal Surgery
Fellowship: Surgical Oncology; Colon and Rectal Surgery
Ana K. Wilson, DO
Board Eligible: Surgical Oncology
Fellowship: Surgical Oncology
Harriman Veteran Receives Curative Cancer Care
Fort Sanders Healthy Lifestyles Determined. Motivated Resolved. When Harriman resident Rich Robertson was diagnosed with...
Removing the Threat of Thyroid Cancer
Fellowship-trained Surgical Oncologist Treats Thyroid Cancer After a career in the United States Air Force, Jesus Navarro...
Pancreatic Cancer: Signs and Symptoms
Pancreatic cancer is the fourth leading cause of cancer-related death among Americans, accounting for over 47,000 deaths in...