The experienced staff of skilled physicians of Premier Surgical Oncology will provide you with the very best patient care possible. Our surgeons are certified by the American Board of Surgery and have specialized knowledge and skill relating to the diagnosis, pre-operative, operative, and post-operative management of surgical oncology issues.
- Pancreas: Biliary and pancreatic cancers
- Liver: Primary and metastatic liver cancers
- Skin Cancer: Melanoma (advanced skin cancers), Sarcoma and soft tissue tumors, Basal cell carcinoma, Squamous cell carcinoma
- Breast Cancer: Breast conservation, Skin-sparing techniques for breast reconstruction
- Colon and rectal cancer: Evaluation and treatment of colon cancer
- Sentinel lymph node mapping and biopsy
- Lymph node dissections
- Surgical treatment of recurrent and metastatic disease
- Laparoscopic resection
- Complex resections
- Sphincter preservation techniques
- Laparoscopic Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Multidisciplinary management
Fellowship-trained Surgical Oncologist Treats Thyroid Cancer After a career in the United States Air Force, Jesus Navarro...
Pancreatic cancer is the fourth leading cause of cancer-related death among Americans, accounting for over 47,000 deaths in...
From Fort Sanders Regional Health & Lifestyles Ana K. Wilson, DO, MS, has joined Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center’s...