Surgical Oncology in Knoxville, TN
The experienced staff of skilled physicians of Premier Surgical Oncology will provide you with the very best patient care possible. Our surgeons are certified by the American Board of Surgery and have specialized knowledge and skill relating to the diagnosis, pre-operative, operative, and post-operative management of surgical oncology issues.
- Pancreas: Biliary and pancreatic cancers
- Liver: Primary and metastatic liver cancers
- Skin Cancer: Melanoma (advanced skin cancers), Sarcoma and soft tissue tumors, Basal cell carcinoma, Squamous cell carcinoma
- Breast Cancer: Breast conservation, Skin-sparing techniques for breast reconstruction
- Colon and rectal cancer: Evaluation and treatment of colon cancer
- Sentinel lymph node mapping and biopsy
- Lymph node dissections
- Surgical treatment of recurrent and metastatic disease
- Laparoscopic resection
- Complex resections
- Sphincter preservation techniques
- Laparoscopic Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Multidisciplinary management
Premier Surgical Associates of Knoxville, TN, is glad to welcome another member to our team - Dr. Ana K. Wilson. Dr....
Pancreatic cancer accounts for about 3 percent of all cancer types. It is estimated that over 50,000 adults in the United...
Cancer survival rates vary, usually depending on the type of cancer. For instance, the overall five-year survival rate of...